I have a lot of mopars that I would like to sell in a bulk lot to where i can make some money and and whom ever buys them can make some money. I have a ton of photos, if you would like to email me i can send them to you. The cars are nevada cars and are solid. This would be a collectors delight to have. This is a buld deal so please do not ask me to sell them seperate. Here is a short description of the vehicles.
71 Cuda, this is a true cuda not a barracuda, duel fender tag car, triple black tx9 with every option under the sun ex. road lamps, hood pins, ralley gauges, have fender tags and build sheet, car has not been on the road since 1974, no rust, all #s matching and title is still in original owners name. Title issued 11/28/1972. car spent it's whole life in california and nevada kept in garage. Car has original interior with no rips, does need to be reassembled and have tons of parts to go with car.
70 Challenger RT/SE factory big block 4 speed car, originally FY1 yellow black interior, ralley gauges,dana rear end lot of cool options have fender tag and clear title.does run. car is complete
70 challenger originally K5 burnt orange. all car needs is a fly wheel, still does start and run. have original window sticker, owners manual and fender tag. clear title, car was built in the los angeles plant. car is complete. no rust
70 barracuda was originally a 4 speed and someone turned it into an automatic but still has 4 speed pedals. color os B7 blue. car was orginally sold in carson city nevada brand new and the car has never left the reno and carson area. have clear title.
69 super bee big block 4 speed, car runs and drives, nice interior, someone had replaced the quarters at one time, has pin holes in floor pans and trunk pan is shot.this is the kind of super bee you want, it has no ac and is a no option car. clear title.
73 charger factory big block and factory moon roof, factory tach. This is probably the rarest option 73 charger to roll off the assembly line. car runs and drives, nice paint, perfect body, zero rust and have fender tag and clear title.
74 duster, what can i say it's a duster. car has perfect paint, perfect interior, 225 slant 6, super clean, does run, have fender tag and title.
67 belvedere small block runs and drives, nice interior, no rust, perfect for parts. clear title and fender tag.

1,000s and 1,000s of dollars in parts will also go with all the cars. everything from sheet metal to tailights, dash clusters, ralley wheels, tuff wheels, ralley mirrors, duel snorkel air cleaners, hemi 18 spline 4 speeds to regular 4 speeds 23 spline, big block motors, window glass, side markers.

I am looking for 1 cash offer and will send you all the phots you want. I am looking to get rid of my collection but am not looking to give it away. It is a great oppurtunity for you to have some of the rarest mopars. Email me for pictures and if you are still interested and have an offer in mind i will send you in depth photos. please do not waste my time because it is a large task to take photos of all these cars. If they do not sell as a lot i will sell them on ebay. I have been selling on ebay for years and sold over 700 items and most were cars with 100% feedback. If i have to take the time to list seperatly you will be spending more on them.
email me if seriously interested and I will give you my phone number and anyone is more than welcome to come see them.

thank you